Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information directly from you or through third parties, including:
- Contact information (name, email address, phone number, postal address);
- Demographic information (age, gender, occupation);
- Financial information (credit card information, billing address);
- Health information (if you use our health-related products or services); and
- Other information you voluntarily provide to us.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products or services you have requested;
- To communicate with you regarding your orders, purchases, and account information;
- To respond to your inquiries and requests for customer support;
- To personalize your experience and improve our products and services;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and
- For any other purpose for which you provide your consent.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our service providers and business partners who perform services on our behalf;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, including court orders or subpoenas;
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, and that of our users and third parties; and
- With your consent or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Security of Personal Information
We use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. We may also retain your personal information for a reasonable period afterward to ensure we meet any potential legal obligations or to resolve any disputes.
You have the right to:
- Access your personal information that we hold;
- Request correction of your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Withdraw your consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information;
- Request that we delete your personal information in certain circumstances; and
- File a complaint with the appropriate privacy regulator if you believe your privacy rights have been violated.
To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.